Create Talents and Models Review - Anna T

19:31:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Here’s Create Talents and Models review by Anna T. Check out what she has to tell about us and the modelling industry.


Hi, Anna Please introduce yourself.
Hi, my name is Anna T, and I’m currently studying design at Temasek poly. My hobbies will be playing computer games and drawing.

How did you know about Create Talents and models?
Honestly, I didn’t know about Create Talents, I only knew about it when they scouted me at Dhoby Ghaut and Bedok.

How did that experience of being scouted feel like?
I think anyone will feel very honored if they were scouted to be a model so of course, I was very flattered because I myself didn’t have confidence in my looks and in my face I had very low self-esteem before I was scouted.

Did you think Create Talents is a scam?
Initially, I thought Create Talents was a scam but as I got recruited about five times, during the third or fourth time I decided to do my own research. So as I went through forums and the internet, I actually realized that this might be a legit company.

What do you like best about being a model?
It really gave me a chance and opportunity to really gain more self-confidence. Like I said, I was someone with really low self-esteem. So modeling for events and photo shoots really taught me that anyone can be a model if they really wanted to.

How did being a model benefit you?
Being a model really benefited me as I got more exposure, more confidence, I get to see more things in the industry and as a designer, what I need is more exposure. I need to see more things to view the world as it really is, to gain more inspiration for my works for example.

How did modeling change your life?
Personally, I don’t really think modeling has changed my life as of now, but what has changed is my personality. I got more confidence, I’m more outgoing now because as I grow I want to have confidence in my looks and when I do get the confidence I feel that it really changes me, I am more outgoing, I can talk louder now, for example.

What are the events you have done so far?

So far the event I have done is the Grand Hyatt Hotel. The modeling experience I have gained from that night is probably ushering and a lot of cat walking I would say. But I am more open to future events like Fashion shows or hair shows. I want to grab as many opportunities as I can to really broaden up my horizons.

What advice would you give your friends who want to join Create Talents?
Honestly, if my friends were to ask me, I will say Create Talents will definitely give you more confidence and if you are a girl like me you love to dress up a lot and Create Talents will definitely let you do that a lot. Of course, it will also help you increase your network more and teach you how to socialize more and that is very important for anyone I believe.

What made you feel at ease working at Create Talents?
What made me feel at ease would be the staff members here. They are really kind and reassuring and they are very patient to answer my inquiries and not to mention the wide range of portfolios that they have. That really taught me that they aren’t just an agency. They are out there to really make you a successful model.

Who would like to thank?

First of all, I would really like to thank my booker Emily, I love you a lot. Yea, she is always there to really give me jobs and very patient and kind to me and I will like to thank my makeup artist for always making me look better, you are the best. 

Watch the full video, following this link



0 comments: