Create Talents and Models – Legit Agency or Not?

19:19:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Are you concerned about Create Talents and Models being a legit agency or not? This review from model Nazli may help you decide better.

Check out our gorgeous and sweet looking teen model Nazli G! She is truly beautiful and one of our top models who efficiently juggles her studies with her passion for modeling. Find out what she has to say!

Hi! Please introduce yourself to us!
Hi, I am Nazli, I am 19 this year, I’m studying at Laselle, and my hobby is to draw.

How did you get to know about Create Talents?
I was scouted a few times a few years back, but I never took the opportunity the first few times. Because I wasn’t interested in it, but there was one time when I was scouted and my Dad was there and he really encouraged me to go. So when I went to join this company, I learnt that actually I really enjoy it.

Why have you decided to join Create Talents as a model?
Yeah, I just wanted to try it because I felt like it was a good opportunity, and I didn’t have much to lose anyway. 

What was the memorable job you did?
My first time doing an event job was for a jewelry company, and it was a Christmas event that lasted about four days, where they’ll give me this huge ball gown kind of dress, and there was another girl with me, and we were both quite tall and we were wearing heels and going around Vivo City asking people to take photos with us because there was some kind of contest going on and there was a lot of comments on our heights, and a lot of stares so yeah, I think that’s what I remember the most out of all the events that I’ve done.

How has joining Create Talents as a model benefitted you?
I did get more confident over the years, because of the people I met through the jobs, the really confident girls, and their confidence rubbed off on me. When I first joined the company, I told myself I would never do video shoots and photo shoots and I’ll just stick to events, but recently I did a video shoot, so I’m quite proud of myself that I did it even though I told myself I was never going to.

Do you receive regular casting calls?
Yes, I receive a few once every few weeks.

Any upcoming projects you will be featured in?
I’ll be in a Bridal event in a couple of days.

Does being a Create Talents model affect your work /studies?
No, because when they call me for castings and jobs they do not force me, to go for it when I can’t.

Did you initially think we were a scam?
Yes, but I do receive regular casting calls and job offers, so that changed my mind about it because I am getting jobs, I am getting paid, it’s not a scam. 

Would you recommend potential models to join Create Talents?
My friend, he was scouted by the company and when he came down to speak to the people here, they showed him sample photos of existing models and he saw one of me so he asked me like if he should join the company and I told him that he should.

Watch the testimonial video here - https://youtu.be/Rw-6lzw1gxg

0 comments: