Kids Modeling Review- Charlie T

22:05:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Believe in yourself, and always stay calm, no matter what, says Create Talents’ kid model Charlie T for aspiring models.  


Hi! Please introduce yourself to us.
Hi, my name is Charlie. I go to the German European School; I like to hang out with my friends, watch TV and anime.

Why did you choose Create talents?
Why I chose this? As my friend recommended Create Talents and soon I found that Create Talent gave me a Talent for modeling.

Do you think Create Talents and Models is a scam?
I think Create Talents isn’t a scam, as they gave me many opportunities that I think they had. As well that they gave me so many experiences and I am grateful for it.

Why did you choose to be a model?
Why I chose to be a model was well to get paid and some other things like meeting new exciting people and becoming friends with them as well as brand new exciting experiences like being in a movie or even a TV show.

Why modeling benefits me?
Modeling benefits my drama. Modeling benefits my fashion sense and modeling benefits my confidence.

How has your life changed through modeling?
Modeling hasn’t affected my life yet, but in the future, it will affect it dramatically. Throughout my modeling experience, I have done the kids fashion show, and I have done an Asia Tour promotion. What I learnt from that is well I looked good in any type of clothes, and confidence is the key.

Why did you choose to work for Create Talents?
Why I chose to work for Create Talents, was for the experiences and the great people. I couldn’t have done this without the bookers, the cameraman, the director, the makeup artist, and my parents.

Watch the video here - https://youtu.be/53CILnhwahY 


0 comments: